Lifeline Ministries Dominica
Lifeline Ministries is a faith-based NGO located on the island of Dominica, the Nature Island, in the Eastern Caribbean. We help vulnerable groups, families and individuals find sustainable solutions. Lifeline is hands-on action, care & support! Inquire about Voluntourism during your holiday stay.
WhatsApp: +1-767- 235-8367
Social: FB: Lifeline Ministries
Address: 3 Munro Street, Goodwill
Contact Name: Tina Alexander, Director
NGO Support Activities:
- Volunteering five days a week from our base in Goodwill. See lifelinedominica.org
- Spending a morning at one of our associated preschools to read stories, do puppetry, make percussion instruments, or sing and dance with the children.
- Small tasks like painting and decorating.
- Computer maintenance.
- Preparing accounts.
- Taking photos.
- Interviewing beneficiaries for websites.
- Visit our network of grassroots families who would welcome you home for a morning to show you around their village and provide a freshly cut jelly coconut or bush tea in exchange for 20USD.