Say “I do” with a backdrop of nature! The Nature Island of Dominica is one of the most exotic and romantic escapes in the Caribbean. Wedding locations range from the top of one of our lush green mountains, alongside the crystal clear waters of a towering waterfall, or one of our fresh water lakes or the stunning Botanical Gardens.
Book your Romantic Wedding & Honeymoon package through a hotel of your choice or enlist the assistance of a wedding consultant to ensure your wedding & honeymoon is hassle-free.
Documents Required for Marriage License
The under mentioned is required for the processing of a marriage license in Dominica:
Completed marriage application form must be signed by both parties and witnessed by a Magistrate, a Justice of the Peace, Notary Public, Commissioner of Oaths or Registrar.
The following documents should accompany the completed application form:
- A certified copy of Birth Certificate from each applicant.
- If married before, Decree of Divorce or Death Certificate of former spouse must be produced.
- One passport-sized photo of each applicant.
- Deed Poll if name changes.
- Evidence of consent if one of the applicants is below 18.
- A non marriage certificate must be presented to ensure that applicants have never been married.
- EC$7.50 Postage Stamp.
The following fees shall apply for a Marriage License:
- Two day Residency: EC$300(US $110)
- Non Residency: EC $ 500( US $185)
- Weekend/Holiday Fee EC$504 (US$185) (Marriage License Fee of EC$300plus EC$204) to facilitate the weekend or holiday wedding.