Park Fee User Program
Protect Dominica, Explore Dominica
The eco-tourism site user fee program was established in June, 1997, to collect entry fees from non-residents wishing to access select eco-tourism sites on Dominica. All non-resident visitors to the National Parks, Forest Reserves and Marine Reserves should note that site passes are required for some of the sites. The cost of the passes helps to maintain and upgrade the pare.
Why do I need a pass?
A pass is required to gain entry into sites within the island's national park systems and other nature sites including:
- Morne Trois Pitons National Park World Heritage Sites (Morne Trois Pitons, Emerald Pool, Boiling Lake, Freshwater Lake, Boeri Lake and Middleham Falls)
- Cabrits National Park (Cabrits National Park and Fort Shirley)
- Morne Diablotin National Park (Morne Diablotin, Syndicate Nature Trail)
- Other Sites: Indian River, Trafalgar Falls and Soufriere Sulphur Springs
How much does it cost?
- Single passes for one site visit: US $5.00 (EC $13.25)
- Week Pass for repeat visits to all sites (valid one week from purhcase date): US $12.00 (EC $32.04)
Where to purchase a user park pass
Passes are available at Visitor Centers (open 7 days a week, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.), the Forestry, Wildlife and Parks Division on Valley Road (open Monday 8 a.m.–5 p.m. and Tuesday–Friday 8 a.m.–4 p.m), and selected vendors within or near each site. At this time, passes are not available for purchase online.
- Forestry Division, Former L. Rose Building, Valley Road, Roseau, Commonwealth of Dominica. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org ; +1-767-266-5856
- Trafalgar Falls Reception Center
- Emerald Pool Reception Center
- Indian River Reception Center, Contact: +1-767-265-6160
- Cabrits National Park/Fort Shirley, Prince Ruperts Tavern, +1-767-295-9575