Why do I need a pass?
A pass is required to gain entry into sites within the island's national park systems and other nature sites including:
- Morne Trois Pitons National Park World Heritage Sites (Morne Trois Pitons, Emerald Pool, Boiling Lake, Freshwater Lake, Boeri Lake and Middleham Falls)
- Cabrits National Park (Cabrits National Park and Fort Shirley)
- Morne Diablotin National Park (Morne Diablotin, Syndicate Nature Trail)
- Other Sites: Indian River, Trafalgar Falls and Soufriere Sulphur Springs
How much does it cost?
- Single passes for one site visit: US $5.00 (EC $13.25)
- Week Pass for repeat visits to all sites (valid one week from purhcase date): US $12.00 (EC $32.04)
Where to purchase a user park pass
Passes are available at Visitor Centers (open 7 days a week, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.), the Forestry, Wildlife and Parks Division on Valley Road (open Monday 8 a.m.–5 p.m. and Tuesday–Friday 8 a.m.–4 p.m), and selected vendors within or near each site. At this time, passes are not available for purchase online.
- Forestry Division, Former L. Rose Building, Valley Road, Roseau, Commonwealth of Dominica. Contact: email@example.com ; +1-767-266-5856
- Trafalgar Falls Reception Center
- Emerald Pool Reception Center
- Indian River Reception Center, Contact: +1-767-265-6160
- Cabrits National Park/Fort Shirley, Prince Ruperts Tavern, +1-767-295-9575